Friday 17 March 2017

With added stuff

It's been another week of tinkering and writing, updating and deleting here. I've been fiddling around with the blog and added a couple of things, after a few small tanties - nothing is ever as easy as it seems especially when it comes to computers!

I've added a blog roll (on the right below Pages) - which is a list of my current favourite blogs I read regularly. I might add a few more as I have recently come across some travel/cruise blogs that I've been enjoying (and feeling slightly envious about!). Most of the blogs I've included I have been reading for years now, gawd I feel old, and they're still a great read. They're from Australia as well as a few from the USA, UK and even Singapore. A great variety of topics and people and perspectives too. Have a look and see if any take your fancy. If you have a blog or any that you read that you think I'd like hit me up in the comments - I'm always looking for inspiration or a laugh or knowledge. A bit like books, can never read too many!

Something else I added was a Pages section (on the right below blog posts) which currently has our hamper selections in price categories. This is something I will 'hopefully' update regularly, well when there is anything to update, and am still in the tweeking stage. I just want it to be a bit of a 'go to' area for anyone looking for a gift and has a definite set budget. I haven't put descriptions of the gifts (yet) but have linked them all to the website. I might also put a couple of photos but I don't want it to get to cluttered and cumbersome. Less is more and all that!

So today is Friday, already, goodness this week went fast and I didn't really do that much either. Just lots of small things which obviously helped to make the days go by very quickly. I think focusing on the behind the scenes aspects of Rainbow Designs takes up a lot of my time and attention - which is a good thing I just wish it would then turn into orders. So far, not so much but I will persist!

I think I might do a backup of my computer as it's been a couple of weeks since the last one. I am trying to make it a regular thing but, you know, best laid plans and all!

What have you been doing this week? Any new additions? Happy St Patrick's Day!

Jacqui ~ Rainbow Designs boss(y) and faffer extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment