Monday 20 March 2017

Salad or Chocolate Coated Peanuts

Now I had every intention of buying a bag of salad, honest I did but I also had every intention of sticking to my shopping budget I had set. So what's a girl to do when I could only get one more thing and my budget would be hit. Technically I guess I had two choices - I could have either gone over budget and got both or made a choice between the two. One of my small things (see previous post) was to stick to my weekly shopping budget (sort of a matter of necessity really) so the first option was out plus what's the point of having a budget if you're just going to go over it?! This meant a choice was needed to be made.

I love salads and I love chocolate peanuts. I've been eating salads a lot throughout summer, pretty much every day for the last month or so. I've been eating chocolate a lot throughout my life, pretty much every day for as long as I can remember (he he). Salad is good for the body. Chocolate is good for the mood. Salad is a summer food, chocolate is an all seasons food. It's now Autumn (even though it's still very warm). I'm a sweet tooth.

So, what do you think I went with?



Surprised aren't you?!
Jacqui ~ Rainbow Designs boss(y) lady and her idea of necessity may differ from yours ;-)

Edited to add: I found $2 in the bottom of my handbag so went back and got my bag of salad - alls well that ends well ;-) Who says you can't have your salad and eat chocolate too??

No comments:

Post a Comment