Wednesday 24 August 2016

Father's Day 2016 - Sept 4

I'm lucky enough to be relaxing on a deck chair in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with my wonderful dad on HIS day! We're currently heading back to Sydney after spending a few glorious days sailing around Papua New Guinea. Told you I was lucky!

Dad says he's not that great a fan of cruising but it didn't take much twisting of the arm to go on this, or the one last November :-) I think he's hooked, maybe not as much as my mum and I but I'm sure if any is!! If I won lotto I think I'd just travel the world on board a cruise ship, actually scrap that, I WOULD travel the world! What's not to love, food, views, new places, food, someone makes my bed, great company, food.....

I left my business in very capable hands and have know doubt that everything is running smoothly. Hopefully they've been run off their feet with Father's Day orders, a bonus is on their way if they have! We've got quite a few gorgeously yummy gift hampers I just know any and every dad would love to receive. My dad included and maybe he just will ;-) We've got a beer hamper I know he wouldn't mind finding under his cabin bed on Sunday - shame he can't drink the beer until we leave the ship but I'm sure one of the many bars on board will be able to help him out!



I've seen many Father's Day come and go since opening my online gift shop and it still makes me smile when orders come in and sometimes even brings a tear to my eye when I read some of the gift tag messages. Such a special privilege to be part of people's special occasions and events. Let me tell you it never gets old. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for entrusting us at Rainbow Designs to provide that special someone in your life with a very special gift just made for them.

Happy Father's Day, love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment