Tuesday 3 March 2015

Ideas for Your Gift Tag Message

So you want to send them a gift and you've found the perfect one at Rainbow Designs ;-) but now you're stuck on what to write on the gift tag! Here a few ideas that may help you with that:

  • Happy New Year - we look forward to working with you in 2015
  • Happy New Year - I wish you an awesome, prosperous and fulfilling year and lots of positive blessings.
  • Congratulations on your engagement, we are so excited for you both!
  • Congratulations on securing the roll as ..... I hope it works out really well for you. All the best
  • Happy Birthday! We hope you have an amazing day.
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery. Sending you big squishy hugs.
  • Happy Birthday! I wish I was there to celebrate with you. Enjoy your day!
  • Sweeties for my sweetie. If you have to be at work on your birthday you might as well enjoy it!
  • Happy Birthday, we hope you have a fantastic day! Lot of love..... PS better late than never
  • If I could, I would write across the sky for the entire world to see, just how much I love you.
  • Happy birthday my beautiful friend, love you lots and here's lots of lollies to prove it. Think of me when you eat each one!
  • Have a blast on your special day!
  • Just a little something to say thank you for your wonderful hospitality.
  • For your first week back! I love you so much!
  • We love you very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday
  • Happy Happy birthday! We hope you have an amazing birthday week!
  • Just because you are my sister and I love you.
  • A sweet treat for my beautiful sister because I love you.
  • Thinking of you all and hoping this little package will put a smile on your face.
  • Many thank for all of your assistance. You have gone above and beyond to help us. It is most appreciated
  • Wishing you a year full of happiness, love, joy and laughter.
  • To a hilariously awesome friend. A little sugar to get you through the day. ps remember to share, don't be greedy, okay, be greedy, I won't judge!
  • Thinking of you. Wish I was there to help you eat them!
  • Thanks so much for all of your valuable assistance
  • We hope you have a fantastically awesome birthday!
  • Hope you have an amazing day. Miss you like crazy.
  • Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you a wonderful, amazing life together. We hope you enjoy your special day and wish we could of been there.
  • Thank you for your assistance with....., you were a lifesaver.
  • Sometimes you just need a little chocolate pick me up. 
  • Thanks for all your help and support since I started working at... I have learnt so much from you and couldn't have got through without you. Best wished for you new job, I'm sure you will be a star.
  • Hope these sweeten you day and put a smile on your face.
  • Thanks for being in my life and making me happy. I love you.
  • Lifes biggest challenges can be cured with love, prayer and chocolate.
  • I love you to the moon and back
  • You are a gem
  • A personal thank you for the assistance you have given us. It is greatly appreciated.
  • Hope this makes the recovery easier!
  • Happy birthday to the most amazing sister I could ever ask for!
  • Happy Birthday....you deserve to be spoiled
  • You're already sweet enough for me but I thought a few more lollies couldn't hurt! Happy valentine's day
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!
  • Just a little thank you for all of the effort you went to. You did an amazing job.
  • Just a small token to let you know how much we appreciate all of you assistance with..... You're extra care and attention was fantastic!
  • Hope to see you back on your feet soon.
  • To make your day a little bit sweeter
Hopefully these will give you inspiration for you gift tag message and help you express how you feel - if in doubt just say 'you're awesome' and send them chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment