Monday 16 March 2015

Eating Eggs at Easter

I have to confess that Easter is one of my favourite celebrations of the year as I can eat even more chocolate than I normally do without feeling like little miss piggy because everyone else is doing the same thing! Hooray for chocolate Easter eggs!



If you're unable to spend Easter with your family or friends but still want them to know you're thinking of them (and you know they just LOVE chocolate) we can help you send them a chocolate gift they'll be talking about for years to come! Whether you want to send traditional Easter Eggs or a Gift Hamper filled with wicked delights we've got something that will certainly please even the biggest of chocoholics!

There's our all year 'round favourite 'just chocolates' for $27 or our Easter Egg Overload for $35 or you can up it a notch and send them the Easter Feaster for $55 (that's a KILO of Easter Eggs!). How about a hamper filled with chocolate goodies in our very popular ChocoLot Gift Hamper or the Fabulous Tasmanian Fudge Hamper - this fudge is amazing. Another wonderful gift idea is the divine Gourmet Hot Chocolate Hamper - this is one of our newer hampers and just perfect for the cooler months that we're heading into.

All of our prices include delivery Australia wide as well as a gift tag with your Easter message.

Now, I'm not a great cook (I'm not a bad cook just not a great cook) so I thought I'd share a few simple Easter recipe ideas for the budding master chefs or enthusiastic home cooks to wow your friends and family with this Easter! You're welcome to invite me over.

Hot Cross Buns - Choc Caramel Hot Cross Buns!

Recipe at Taste.com from Super Food Ideas magazine.

Now this is an easy recipe the kids could do, even I could manage this one! Easter Egg Biscuits. It's just Arrowroot Biscuits iced and decorated! A great activity for the kids. I found this on the Kidspot website.



Cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake. Need I say more?? Favouritest dessert ever! (although the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake* is right up there also!!) This recipe was found on non other the Cadbury website - of course!


Wishing you all an amazing and happy Easter and thank you so much for keeping Rainbow Designs alive an kicking for another Easter - we didn't know if we would be!

* my family and I discovered this delicious dessert on our wonderful holiday on the Carnival Spirit - if you ever are lucky enough to go on this ship you MUST have this dessert at least once (although I dare you to stop at just one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment