Monday 10 November 2014

F Is For Facebook

Facebook is such a big part of our daily lives these days and while I am not big on the networking site in my personal life, it makes it so much easier to connect with the followers and customers of Rainbow Designs.

I love logging on to Facebook and seeing the comments that our amazing fans leave:

I just placed my first order. :) You have such beautiful gifts to pick from, it was difficult to select! I think my mum is going to be very pleased with her birthday gift. :)

Gluten-free fudge, coconut ice and mug. I have to tell you Jacqui, you've done it again. The mug is an elegant shape with beautiful writing on it. The fudge is smoooooooth and oh so tasty.

Woohooo, ooh it's on my desk...thanks - made my day.

Facebook allows us to share and connect with our fans in a more intimate way than say a blog post or newsletter does. We can share exactly what is going on behind the scenes -  like this picture for example. Hardly an explanation is needed when we post an update like this...



or this...


We can showcase our latest lolly and chocolate gifts with one just one click of a button and people are able to leave us a review without too much difficulty at all.

We appreciate our customers more than you know and pride ourselves on our quality customer service and will do our utmost to help you with your gift buying dilemmas.

So if you love what you see on our Facebook page, we would appreciate if you could like or even share our posts particularly if you know someone who may appreciate them like you do. And while we love making you guys happy, your acknowledgement about our posts and our gifts, puts a little smile on our face too.

Are you a fan of Facebook?  What do you like most about it?

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Jacqui. I have also created my Facebook profile so that I can stay in touch with my customers and fans, share the new health products I have been selling etc. It is such a fun doing these activities. Thanks for sharing the importance of it.

    My Page: www.facebook.com/naturaljuicesuk

    ReplyDelete