Monday 30 June 2014

Where Did The Year Go?


Tomorrow marks the new financial year.  I don't know about you but I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by.  But then I think about all the things I crammed into the year and realise I was just too busy to see how quickly the days were disappearing.  My days are sometimes marked from one special holiday to the next:  Christmas then Valentine's Day then Easter, etc.  And even though I managed to sneak in a few breaks here and there, it still seems to have vanished without a trace.

One golden rule I have learnt about being in business for the past 10 years however is never to wish for a quiet moment because as a small business owner, you don't ever want the rush to end regardless of how tired you are at the end of the day.  Thank goodness for chocolate (and coffee) to help get me through on the busiest of days.  And thank you to our wonderful customers for creating those busy moments.

Mini Noodle Boxes (Corporate) - $12 per box

If you are feeling the wear and tear from the end of the financial year and the move into the next, why not treat yourself to a gift or two?  Or if you have a few dollars left over in the corporate kitty, order your staff a box of goodies as a well-earned reward.  We have some wonderful corporate gifts to choose from to keep your staff motivated and to thank them for their effort for the past year.

As always our new financial year goal is to try to improve on the previous year.  We aim to better our customer service and our products to ensure that the quality and service you receive from Rainbow Designs is second to none.

Do you have a particular goal in mind for the new financial year?

No comments:

Post a Comment