Monday 4 November 2013

7 Weeks Until Christmas


Alright...I said it...don't shoot the messenger!

Christmas is not that far away (sorry!) particularly when you take into account that last orders will be taken 17 December 2013 and even earlier for corporate orders, 11 December 2013 which is essentially only 5 weeks away.

But I would like to add that many of you are already very organised when it comes to your Christmas shopping.  Corporate orders are starting to come in and we have had a number of enquiries from expats abroad asking about sending gifts to their loved ones back in Australia.


Way to go - I am very impressed as I know I am behind in my personal Christmas shopping - so hats off to you!  I also know that my friends and family love receiving gifts from Rainbow Designs so that always makes shopping a little bit easier especially when I often leave things to the last minute.

Are you the same?  Do you tend to be a last minute shopper or are you a person who is very organised and stockpiles gifts throughout the year?  We are all very different when it comes to our shopping habits but one thing we all have in common is that we want to ensure that our gifts reach our loved ones safe and sound and give them as much enjoyment as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment